AAEEBL represents a vibrant and collegial ePortfolio community with opportunities for engagement both in face-to-face and virtual settings. The following are some of the ways you can connect with other ePortfolio professionals through AAEEBL:
- Register for one of our virtual Meetups co-sponsored with the EPAC ePortfolio Community of Practice
- Access one of our open access resources including the AAEEBL ePortfolio Review, Field Guide to ePortfolio sponsored by AAEEBL and the Association of American Colleges & Universities, or the International Journal of ePortfolio
- Join one of our conferences — this year, the AAEEBL Annual Meeting will be held at in New York City, July 15-18, 2019. Past conferences have taken place in Vancouver, British Columbia for our 2018 Annual Meeting in July and a regional meeting was held in Dublin, Ireland in May 2018
- Volunteer to be added to our AAEEBL directory (we are listing volunteers by geography, area of focus, and technology choice)
- Join AAEEBL as a member and get involved in a Special Interest Group (current topics include Practices & Pedagogies, Technology, and Research)
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, please send an email to email@example.com.