Learn more about upcoming meetups, view past meetups, and sign up.
Joining EPAC is currently free and all community members share the following benefits:
- Virtual interactions through online chats & discussions, audio and video conferences discussing ePortfolio-related issues, case studies, pedagogical approaches, assessment techniques and best practices;
- Networking and face-to-face opportunities with EPAC members at conferences and meetings;
- Exchange of resources via the EPAC email listserv and wiki;
- Tracking of international and national conferences, requests for proposals and funding opportunities;
- Active exploration and evaluation of tools and practices to support ePortfolio-related activities, reflective thinking, and community-building.
To join EPAC, subscribe to the listserv here.
Previously sponsored by the National Learning Infrastructure Initiative/Educause Learning Initiative and the American Association for Higher Education, the EPAC Community of Practice has been a leading resource on ePortfolios since October 2002.
Current EPAC co-facilitators include: Helen L. Chen (Stanford University) and John Ittelson (California State University Monterey Bay). For more information or if you have any questions about EPAC, please contact Helen L. Chen.