AAEEBL represents a vibrant and collegial ePortfolio community with opportunities for engagement both in face-to-face and virtual settings. The following are some of the ways AAEEBL members can connect with other ePortfolio professionals in our international network:
- Register for one of our virtual Meetups co-sponsored with the EPAC ePortfolio Community of Practice
- Access one of our open access resources including the AAEEBL ePortfolio Review, Field Guide to ePortfolio sponsored by AAEEBL and the Association of American Colleges & Universities, or the International Journal of ePortfolio
- Join one of our conferences — the AAEEBL Annual Meeting will be held in July 2020 at Salt Lake Community College. Past conferences have taken place at Bronx Community College in New York (2019), Capilano University in Vancouver, British Columbia (2018) and in international locations including Dublin, Ireland.
- Get involved in a Special Interest Group (current topics include Practices & Pedagogies, Technology, and Research)
- Participate in activities and events associated with our yearlong exploration of Digital Ethics and ePortfolios, including Twitter Chats and our newly launched Digital Ethics and ePortfolios Task Force.
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, please send an email to email@example.com.