The AAEEBL ePortfolio Review (AePR) is the magazine of the Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning. Our mission is to serve the needs of the global eportfolio community and promote portfolio learning as a way to transform higher education.
We publish articles covering the broad area of ePortfolio use including pedagogy, research, technology, and organizational/administrative issues. Articles submitted for a current issue may be considered for a subsequent issue if they are not accepted for the current issue.
ePortfolio Initiatives and Challenges v5n2 (Spring/Summer 2022)
- Adapting to a Digital World v5n1 (Fall/Winter 2021)
- Doing it Right: ePortfolio and Ethics, Practices, and Technologies v4n2 (Summer 2021)
- ePortfolio Platforms v4n1 (Summer 2020)
- ePortfolio and Transformation v3n2 (Winter 2020)
- Building Bridges with ePortfolios II v3n1 (June 2019)
- Building Bridges with ePortfolios I v2n3 (November 2018)
- Outside the Classroom v2n2 (April 2018)
- Assessment Practices v2n1 (November 2017)
- High Impact Practices v1n3 (July 2017)
- Reflection v1n2 (April 2017)
- Evidence Based Learning v1n1 (November 2016)
Call for Papers
Please see the current Call for Papers for manuscript submission guidelines and deadlines.
AePR Executive Team
The AePR is a volunteer endeavor, led by Executive Co-Editors Cindy Stevens and Russel Stolins.. If you would like to help with future issues, please contact one of us. The publication of the AePR is not possible without the leadership of the AePR Executive Team, listed below.
- Executive Co-Editor: Cindy Stevens, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Executive Co-Editor: Russel Stolins, Institute of American Indian Arts
- Managing Editors: Samantha Blevins, Radford University, Deborah Svatos, and Barbara Ramirez, Clemson University
- Art Direction: Amy Carder
- Graphic Designer and Production Coordinator: Susan Colebank Stehle
- APA Style Editor: Carra Hood, Stockton University
- Editorial Coordinator: Samantha Blevins, Radford University
- Web/Social Media Editor: Candyce Reynolds, Portland State University
Please read the AePR Authoring Guidelines.
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.