The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) ePortfolio Review (AePR) invites you to submit articles and reports covering the broad area of ePortfolio use. We publish articles about pedagogy, research, technical, and organizational issues. Our readership includes ePortfolio practitioners, administrators, and students. Our mission is to serve the needs of the global ePortfolio community and promote portfolio learning as a major way to transform higher education.
The AePR is a theme-based journal; therefore, acceptance is competitive. After a paper is accepted for a specific issue, the author(s) is(are) paired with one of our peer reviewers. Papers submitted for a current issue may be considered for a subsequent issue if the editorial board feel it is a better fit for a future theme.
AePR Spring/Summer 2023 edition, V7,N1 Call for Proposals
The next edition of the AAEEBL ePortfolio Review (AePR) is now accepting paper proposals for an open theme-based issue. This is your chance to publish your research, assessment, ideas, new developments or other that has not quite fit the most recent past issues.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2023
Submit an abstract of 250 words or less. Note that completed papers are not accepted at this time. If an abstract is accepted, our editorial team will contact you with further information.
We’re particularly interested in the following types of articles:
- Long articles (3,000 to 5,000 words) about practical research, administrative reports, or case studies with generalizable results – again, not as peer-reviewed research but as reports.
- Short articles (1,000 to 1,500 words) discussing a case study at an institution/course, offering advice and opinions to other ePortfolio practitioners.
- How-to articles, tutorials on specific tools or approaches (500 to 1,500 words).
- Interviews (500 to 1000 words) with key individuals directly involved with the use of ePortfolios.
- Announcements (up to 300 words) of items regarding the use of ePortfolios in the field.
2 thoughts on “AePR Call for Papers”
Pingback: 2018 Eportfolio Forum – Call For Proposals Are Now Open! | eportfoliosaustralia
Pingback: AAEEBL ePortfolio Review – AAEEBL
Comments are closed.