The AAEEBL ePortfolio Review (AePR) is the magazine of the Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning. Our mission is to serve the needs of the global eportfolio community and promote portfolio learning as a way to transform higher education.
- Volume Two, Issue One (November 2017)
- Volume One, Issue Three (July 2017)
- Volume One, Issue Two (April 2017)
- Volume One, Issue One (November 2016)
We publish articles covering the broad area of eportfolio use including pedagogy, research, technology, and organizational/administrative issues. Articles submitted for a current issue may be considered for a subsequent issue if they are not accepted for the current issue.
- Building Bridges with ePortfolios (Spring 2018)
- Individual ePortfolios (Fall 2018)
Please see the current Call for Papers for manuscript submission guidelines and deadlines.
AePR Executive Team
The AePR is a volunteer endeavor, led by Executive Co-Editors Cindy Stevens and David Dannenberg. If you would like to help with future issues, please contact one of us. The publication of the AePR is not possible without the leadership of the AePR Executive Team, listed below.
- Executive Co-Editor: Cindy Stevens, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Executive Co-Editor: David R. Dannenberg, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Managing Editor: Russel Stolins, Institute of American Indian Arts
- Review Editor Coordinator: Adam Wear, University of North Texas
- Review Editor Coordinator: Barbara Ramirez, Clemson University
- Design and Production: Nami Okuzono, Institute of American Indian Arts
- APA Style Editor: Carra Hood, Stockton University
- Styles Editor: Samantha Blevins, Radford University
- Social Media Editor: Candyce Reynolds, Portland State University
- Web Editor: Dirk Matthews, Columbia College Chicago
Please read the AePR Authoring Guidelines.
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, send an email to email@example.com.