The AAEEBL ePortfolio Review (AePR) is the magazine of the Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning. Our mission is to serve the needs of the global eportfolio community and promote portfolio learning as a way to transform higher education.
We publish articles covering the broad area of eportfolio use including pedagogy, research, technology, and organizational/administrative issues. Articles submitted for a current issue may be considered for a subsequent issue if they are not accepted for the current issue.
Building BridgesAePR v2n3 (November 2018)
- Outside the Classroom v2n2 (April 2018)
- Assessment Practices v2n1 (November 2017)
- High Impact Practices v1n3 (July 2017)
- Reflection v1n2 (April 2017)
- Evidence Based Learning v1n1 (November 2016)
- Building Bridges with ePortfolios (Fall 2018)
- Individual ePortfolios (Spring 2019)
Call for Papers
Please see the current Call for Papers for manuscript submission guidelines and deadlines.
AePR Executive Team
The AePR is a volunteer endeavor, led by Executive Co-Editors Cindy Stevens and David Dannenberg. If you would like to help with future issues, please contact one of us. The publication of the AePR is not possible without the leadership of the AePR Executive Team, listed below.
- Executive Co-Editor: Cindy Stevens, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Executive Co-Editor: David R. Dannenberg, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Managing Editor: Russel Stolins, Institute of American Indian Arts
- Review Editor Coordinator: Adam Wear, University of North Texas
- Review Editor Coordinator: Barbara Ramirez, Clemson University
- Design and Production: Nami Okuzono, Institute of American Indian Arts
- APA Style Editor: Carra Hood, Stockton University
- Styles Editor: Samantha Blevins, Radford University
- Social Media Editor: Candyce Reynolds, Portland State University
- Web Editor: Dirk Matthews, Columbia College Chicago
Please read the AePR Authoring Guidelines.
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.