The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) ePortfolio Review (AePR) invites you to submit articles and reports covering the broad area of eportfolio use. We publish articles about pedagogy, research, technical, and organizational issues. Our readership includes eportfolio practitioners, administrators, and students. Our mission is to serve the needs of the global eportfolio community and promote portfolio learning as a major way to transform higher education.
The AePR is a theme-based journal; therefore, acceptance is competitive. After a paper is accepted for a specific issue, the author(s) is(are) paired with one of our peer reviewers. Papers submitted for a current issue may be considered for a subsequent issue if the editorial board feel it is a better fit for a future theme.
Building Bridges Part II and Individual ePortfolios (Spring 2019)
- Conference Theme TBA (Fall 2019)
- ePortfolio Platforms (Spring 2020)
We’re particularly interested in the following types of articles:
- Longer articles (3,000 to 5,000 words) about practical research, administrative reports, or case studies with generalizable results – again, not as peer-reviewed research but as reports.
- Short articles (1,000 to 1,500 words) discussing a case study at an institution/course, offering advice and opinions to other eportfolio practitioners.
- How-to articles, tutorials on specific tools or approaches (500 to 1,500 words).
- Interviews (500 to 1000 words) with key individuals directly involved with the use of eportfolios.
- Announcements (up to 300 words) of items regarding the use of eportfolios in the field.
For more information and deadlines or to be considered for publication, Click Here.