The Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) is a rich network of educators and researchers and our collective efforts aim to provide a host of resources for those interested in effectively leveraging ePortfolios for student learning and engagement on their campuses. Open resources, such as our Field Guide to ePortfolios and our academic magazine, the AAEEBL ePortfolio Review are just two examples of the materials available to assist colleagues internationally to use ePortfolio practices and pedagogies well.
Our members enjoy a number of benefits including the following:
- Access to a vast network of ePortfolio experts and thought leaders actively involved in ePortfolio practice and research;
- Members-only announcements and communications;
- Opportunities to contribute to ongoing AAEEBL projects and initiatives (e.g. AePR editorial board, Digital Ethics Community of Inquiry);
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative design and research projects such as our Digital Ethics and ePortfolio Guidelines;
- Discounted event registrations;
- Opportunities to participate in Special Interest Groups (SIGS)
- Ability to serve on the AAEEBL Board of Directors or sub-committees
AAEEBL offers a number of different memberships (all memberships run from May 1-April 30 annually):
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.