Welcome to the Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL). We are the international professional development organization for ePortfolio teachers and administrators.
The AAEEBL ePortfolio community of is a vibrant one and we would love to have you join us. Some ways you could connect with other ePortfolio professionals include:
- Sign up for one of our monthly EPAC Meetups (attend live or get the recording)
- Access one of our published resources like AePR issues, the Field Guide, or IJEP issues (all open access, read online or download)
- Attend our July 2018 three day conference (our Annual Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia) or our May 2018 three day conference (our Regional Meeting in Dublin, Ireland)
- Volunteer to be added to our AAEEBL directory (we are listing folks by geography, area of focus, and technology choice)
- Join AAEEBL as a member and get involved in a Special Interest Group (including Practices & Pedagogies, Technology, and Research)
If you have questions about connecting with the AAEEBL community, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.